Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citation Managers @ Wellesley
Wellesley supports EndNote and Zotero, which are programs that will help you organize your references and create bibliographies in hundreds of citation styles (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, etc.). Both can be downloaded to your computer, or used in website versions. To learn more about these tools, consult our guides below:
Why Use a Citation Manager?
A citation manager stores all your citations in a searchable database so that you can:
- Keep your research organized.
- Format your footnotes or endnotes automatically in the style of your choice (APA, Chicago, MLA, etc.).
- Format your bibliography automatically.
- Insert citations or references into a Word document with a click.
- Create and format an annotated bibliography.