Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Biological Sciences at Wellesley
Welcome to the subject research guide for the Biological Sciences!
This guide will assist you in conducting research and in using the Wellesley College Library resources and services effectively. Use the tabs above to start exploring the variety of tools and resources to assist you with your research. If you have any questions about doing basic or in-depth research relating to the biological sciences, please contact me (contact information on the right).
Tabs Table of Contents:
- Home - Welcome, Catalog Search, SuperSearch, Biological Sciences at Wellesley, Librarian Contact Information
- Find Background Information - Print and Online Reference Materials
- Find Books - Catalog Search, Catalog Tips, Interlibrary Loan
- Find Articles - Key Databases, SuperSearch, SuperSearch Tips, Types of Articles, Science Research in the News, Interlibrary Loan, and Top Biology Journals Online
- Citing Sources - Citation Style Guides, Managers, and Generators
- Help - Library and Technology Help and Contact Information
- Find Protocols - Find clear written or video descriptions of experimental procedures
- Professional Societies - Valuable opportunities for career development and networking
Search the Library Catalog
Subjects:Astronomy & Astrophysics
, Biological Chemistry
, Biological Sciences
, Cognitive & Linguistic Sciences
, Computer Science
, Environmental Studies
, Physical Education & Athletics
Macaulay Media Library
The Macaulay Library is the world’s premier scientific archive of natural history audio, video, and photographs. Although the Macaulay Library’s history is rooted in birds, the collection includes amphibians, fishes, and mammals, and the collection preserves recordings of each species’ behavior and natural history.