Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Student Library Research Awards
These awards were created to reward students who take the time to develop a thoughtful, methodical, and scholarly approach to the research needed for their papers and projects, as well as to encourage students to develop good research techniques.
Find out more at the Student Library Research Awards site
Biological Chemistry at Wellesley
Science Research in the News
Here are some links to popular news articles in the sciences.
Welcome to the subject research guide for the Biological Chemistry!
This guide will assist you in conducting research and in using the Wellesley College Library resources and services effectively. Use the tabs above to start exploring the variety of tools and resources to assist you with your research. If you have any questions about doing basic or in-depth research relating to the biological chemistry, please contact me (contact information on the right).
Tabs Table of Contents:
- Home - Welcome, Catalog Search, SuperSearch, Biological Chemistry at Wellesley, Librarian Contact Information
- Find Background Information - Print and Online Reference Materials
- Find Books - Catalog Search, Catalog Tips, Interlibrary Loan
- Find Articles - Key Databases, SuperSearch, SuperSearch Tips, Types of Articles, Science Research in the News, Academic Search Complete RSS Feed, Interlibrary Loan
- Citing Sources - Citation Style Guides, Managers, and Generators
- Help - Library and Technology Help and Contact Information
- Find Protocols - Find clear written or video descriptions of experimental procedures
- Professional Societies - Valuable opportunities for career development and networking
Search the Library Catalog
Subjects:Astronomy & Astrophysics
, Biological Chemistry
, Biological Sciences
, Cognitive & Linguistic Sciences
, Computer Science
, Environmental Studies
, Physical Education & Athletics