Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- is a Google-like search of library resources.
- is the place to start your library research and discover information on any topic.
- simultaneously searches the Wellesley College Library Catalog along with electronic books, journals, and databases.
- indexes over a billion sources including books, book chapters, eBooks, journal and newspaper articles, government documents, maps, music recordings, videos and more.
- features continue to improve, and content is being added regularly.
- is powered by Serials Solution's Summon.
Some things to consider when using SuperSearch:
- While the breadth of coverage and ease of use make SuperSearch the perfect place to start your library research, it is not comprehensive.
- For more in-depth library research use subject-specific databases in the Databases A-Z list. If you're not sure which databases to use, try our Research Guides.
- There are multiple ways to refine your search on the left-hand side of the results list. (See Using SuperSearch Tab)
Student Library Research Awards
2021 submissions are open!
These awards were created to reward students who take the time to develop a thoughtful, methodical, and scholarly approach to the research needed for their papers and projects, as well as to encourage students to develop good research techniques.
Find out more at the Student Library Research Awards site