- GPLNE (Government Documents Librarians of New England)
- GODORT (American Library Association, Government Documents Roundtable)
Other Related Sites
- Massachusetts Institute for Social and Economic Research and MassBenchmarks
- Massachusetts State Data Center
Welcome to the Research Guide for Government Documents!
Use this guide to find US, international, and state/local goverment documents.
The Wellesley College Library Documents Collection contains publications from:
- the U.S. federal government
- the United Nations and its affiliates
- the Organization of American States
- the European Communities
- the Council of Europe
- the FAO
- selected intergovernmental agencies and foreign countries
- and a small collection of Massachusetts information
Consult the library catalog for location and availability of publication. Assistance in use of all government publications, including the Basic Collection, is provided from the Reference/Service Desk at Clapp for the following hours during the academic term:
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 - 4:30
- Selected Sundays: 1:00 - 5:00
Directions to Wellesley, hours of service at other times or on holidays, and information on access to the branch libraries is available here.
Telephone reference is available by calling:
- 781-283-2100 Government Documents, Clapp Library Reference Desk
- 781-283-3512 Megan Brooks, Government Documents Coordinator
E-mail reference inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com.
Government Documents Librarian
Megan is not available to chat. Send email.