Welcome to the subject research guide for the Biological Chemistry!
This guide will assist you in conducting research and in using the Wellesley College Library resources and services effectively. Use the tabs above to start exploring the variety of tools and resources to assist you with your research. If you have any questions about doing basic or in-depth research relating to the biological chemistry, please contact AskUs@wellesley.edu.
Tabs Table of Contents:
- Home - Welcome, Catalog Search, SuperSearch, Biological Chemistry at Wellesley, Student Library Research Award, Librarian Contact Information
- Find Background Information - Print and Online Reference Materials
- Find Books - Catalog Search, Catalog Tips, Interlibrary Loan
- Find Articles - Key Databases, SuperSearch, SuperSearch Tips, Types of Articles, Science Research in the News, Academic Search Complete RSS Feed, Interlibrary Loan
- Citing Sources - Citation Style Guides, Managers, and Generators
- Help - Library and Technology Help and Contact Information
- Find Protocols - Find clear written or video descriptions of experimental procedures
- Professional Societies - Valuable opportunities for career development and networking